E & O Insurance

Many businesses mistakenly believe that their General Liability policy covers Errors & Omission liability claims (E&O). If you are a Film Producer, Real Estate Agent, Broadcaster, Management Consultant, Newspaper Publisher or other Professional, you need E & O Insurance, also known as Professional Liability, to cover your decisions (advice) or lack of it thereof.

Click on below for more information.