Insurance for Associations

Non-profit associations need more than a Directors & Officers insurance policy. Every association should also have a General Liability policy, sometimes referred to as a Business Owners policy (BOP), to cover bodily injury and property damage claims. In fact, many convention centers and hotels require such a policy. For this reason, it is imperative that non-profit associations insure through brokers who are familiar with their insurance needs.

For more information